eBooksstor, you can save up to 30%. Shop our over 10,000 Ebook library for the best authors and prices. learn whenever and wherever you want…
Showing 1–16 of 134 results
365 Days With Self-Discipline 2017 by Martin Meadows Buy Now fast deliveryRated 5.00 out of 5
$11.99$3.99Add to cart
365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control How to Build Self-Discipline and Become More Successful (365 Powerful Thoughts From the World’s Brightest Minds)
Its lack makes you unable to achieve your goals. Without it, you’ll struggle to lose weight, become fit, wake up early, work productively and save money. Not embracing it in your everyday life means that you’ll never realize your full potential. Ignoring it inevitably leads to regret and feeling sad about how more successful and incredible your life could have been if you had only decided to develop it.
What is this powerful thing? Self-discipline.
And if there’s one thing that self-discipline is not, it’s instant. It takes months (if not years) to develop powerful self-control that will protect you from impulsive decisions, laziness, procrastination, and inaction.
You need to exhibit self-discipline day in, day out, 365 days in a year. What if you had a companion who would remind you daily to stay disciplined and persevere, even when the going gets tough?
365 Days With Self-Discipline is a practical, accessible guidebook for embracing more self-discipline in your everyday life. You’ll learn how to do this through 365 brief, daily insights from the world’s brightest minds, expanded and commented upon by bestselling personal development author Martin Meadows.
This isn’t just an inspirational book; most of the entries deliver practical suggestions that you can immediately apply in your life to become more disciplined. Here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
– why living your life the hard way makes it easy (and other suggestions from a successful entrepreneur and longevity scientist);
– how to overcome your initial resistance and procrastination based on the remark made by one of the most renowned Renaissance men;
– why, according to an influential neurosurgeon, it’s key to see problems as hurdles instead of obstacles (and how to do that);
– how to embrace an experimental mindset to overcome a fear of failure (a technique recommended by a successful entrepreneur and musician);
– how to quit in a smart way, according to a world-famous marketing expert;
– how to improve your productivity at work by implementing the advice from one of the most successful detective fiction writers;
– how a trick used by screenwriters can help you figure out the first step needed to get closer to your goals;
– how to maintain self-discipline in the long-term by paying attention to what a bestselling non-fiction author calls necessary to survive and thrive;
– how your most common thoughts can sabotage your efforts (and other valuable insights from one of the most respected Roman Stoics); and
– how to overcome temporary discouragement and look at your problems from the proper perspective, as suggested by a well-known public speaker and author.
If you’re ready to finally change your life and embrace self-discipline — not only for the next 365 days, but for the rest of your life — buy this book now and together, let’s work on your success!
A Brief History of Black Holes by Dr. Becky Smethurst 2022 exclusiveRated 5.00 out of 5
A Court of Silver Flames B&N Sarah J. MaasRated 5.00 out of 5
$9.99$4.99Add to cart
A Court of Silver Flames B&N Sarah J. Maas
Sarah J. Maas’s sexy, richly imagined series continues with the journey of Feyre’s fiery sister, Nesta.
Nesta Archeron has always been prickly-proud, swift to anger, and slow to forgive. And ever since being forced into the Cauldron and becoming High Fae against her will, she’s struggled to find a place for herself within the strange, deadly world she inhabits. Worse, she can’t seem to move past the horrors of the war with Hybern and all she lost in it.
a flicker in the dark by Stacy Willingham 2022Rated 5.00 out of 5
$11.99$5.99Add to cart
a flicker in the dark by Stacy Willingham 2022 a flicker in the dark by Stacy Willingham ebooks store – “A smart, edge-of-your-seat story with plot twists you’ll never see coming. Stacy Willingham’s debut will keep you turning pages long past your bedtime.” —Karin Slaughter When Chloe Davis was twelve, six teenage girls went missing …
A Perichoretic Pastoral Theology by Jim Horsthuis 2022 exclusiveRated 5.00 out of 5$5.99
Billy Summers by Stephen King August 2, 2022 Buy Now fast deliveryRated 5.00 out of 5
Binti: The Complete Trilogy by Nnedi OkoraforRated 5.00 out of 5